The Metayer CFA Web Site is owned and operated by Metayer Conservatory For the Arts, a United States, Florida corporation under the domain name MetayerCFA.com (the "Metayer Conservatory For the Arts Site" and registered brand name Metayer CFA.
We respect our customers’ privacy and personal information we appreciate that you have chosen Ink Your Shot Printing products. We understand that you are concerned about your security, privacy and the confidentiality of information we may gain about you online. We are committed to respecting your privacy.
2. Information collected and how we use it
The information about you which we may collect through the Metayer CFA Web Site varies depending on how you use the Metayer CFA Web Site. We will collect information through any electronic forms you submit via the Metayer CFA Web Site, or other messages you send us by e-mail.
In common with many web sites, we may collect information such as the date and time of your visit to the Metayer CFA Web Site, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used for statistical, reporting and Metayer CFA Web Site administration and maintenance purposes only.
Whilst you may browse some information-only areas of the Metayer CFA Web Site without providing any personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services through the Metayer CFA Web Site if you do not provide us with the information outlined above.
3. E-Mailing Us
Unless otherwise stated, when you send us an e-mail, the contents of your e-mail and your e-mail address is used by us strictly to respond to your inquiry or purchase.
5. Use and disclosure of information
We will use or disclose personal information we collect through the Metayer CFA Web Site:
1. to provide you with products or services requested by you;
2. where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
3. where we have notified you of the intended use or disclosure;
4. for the purposes for which we collected it, and for related purposes which you would reasonably expect, which may include:
- subject to complying with the direct marketing requirements under applicable law, providing you with information relating to Ink Metayer CFA or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you have previously advised us that you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes;
Metayer CFA’s research (including market research), planning, service development, security, testing and risk management;
- the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Metayer CFA Web Site;
- where a third party acquires, or wishes to acquire, an interest in Metayer CFA; and
- where we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency, where fraud is suspected, or where Metayer CFA is authorized, required or permitted by law to disclose the information; and
- as otherwise required or authorized under the law.
We may provide personal information we collect through the Metayer CFA Web Site to third parties. The types of third parties to whom we would usually disclose that personal information may include:
1. our service providers who assist us in providing the Metayer CFA Web Site and our products and services (for example internet and technology service providers, mail houses, call centers, and delivery companies);
2. organizations with whom we have co-promotional arrangements (and any agents used in administering such arrangements); and
3. our related corporate departments
In any case we do not provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
6. Links to other Web Sites
The Metayer CFA Web Site may contain links to third party Web Sites. Any such linked Web Sites may contain their own privacy policies or statements and those third parties, and not Metayer CFA, are responsible for informing you about their security and privacy practices.
We value the personal information you give us and use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Please note that messages you send us by e-mail are not secure.
8. Access to information
9. Contact details
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us as set out below:
Metayer Conservatory For the Arts